The La Crosse Media Group Is Searching For A Marketing Consultant
Do you want a career that keeps your finger on the pulse of Western Wisconsin? How about a job that has real life wins in a fast paced, fun and professional environment. The La Crosse Media group, an equal opportunity employer, is actively looking for a marketing consultant for our radio and digital services. You will be responsible for sales but will use a consultative approach to ensure you are meeting the unique needs of each client.
Our marketing consultant must be comfortable with prospecting and cold calling, in-person and by phone, with an ability to engage clients quickly and develop rapport. Position will require maintaining existing accounts as well as develop new accounts.
- The successful candidate will be curious, tenacious, entrepreneurial, passionate, enthusiastic, team-oriented and work with urgency to meet deadlines and goals.
- Individual must have a strong desire to be coached, mentored, and developed while comfortable being an individual contributor.
- Meeting and exceeding our client needs, requires the ability to interact successfully and positively in a participatory climate, working openly and effectively with all departments of the station – Programming, Traffic, On Air Talent, Marketing Consultants, and Management.
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and/or marketing
- Knowledge of broadcast preferred
- Digital marketing experience important (for example retargeting, keyword targeting,
behavioral targeting, mobile advertising, text messaging, email and more)
- Goal oriented, a strong work ethic and a sense of what it takes to succeed is essential
- Exceptional communication, presentation and negotiation skills
- Must demonstrate a high degree of time management and organizational skills
- Must be able to work effectively and efficiently under pressure
- Demonstrated commitment to community based organizations
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com